Introduction to Prolog for Mathematicians:
The purpose of these notes is described in the
.descr file; information for
people who have downloaded the package and want to use it is in
the .pre file.
This page enumerates the files
that are worth browsing as examples of Prolog,
and gives a brief description of each.
- PostScript file (a normal-size copy of the notes, for handouts).
These notes describe all the examples except long.pl and
relations.pl, though they do include extracts from the latter.
- An HTML copy of these notes.
- Circuit simulator.
- Implements sets as unions of intervals.
- arbitrary precision rational arithmetic.
- Simple version of Bundy's Press.
- Family relationships.
- Example of program transformation.
- Demonstrates inference.
- Symbolic differentiation.
- Uncertain reasoning.